Trinity Lutheran School admits students of any race, sex, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights and privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to the students at the school. Trinity does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national, or ethnic origin in administration of its' educational policies and athletic or other school administered programs.
If you are considering Trinity for your child's education, we would love to schedule an appointment for a private tour to meet your family. Please contact Mr. Aaron Landgrave at email@example.com or call (708) 839-1444 x222.
Trinity Admissions' Process:
- Schedule an appointment to visit Trinity
- Decide if Trinity is a good fit for your family
- Complete an application and return to Trinity with $125 non-refundable application fee (per family)
- Complete financial aid paperwork (due March 24) if applicable
- Kindergarten-8th grade: Complete Release form for student records from previous school
- 2nd-8th grade Students: Schedule enrollment testing ($25 fee per student)
- Submit all necessary medical/other records to Trinity
- Your application and paperwork will be reviewed by the principal and necessary faculty members
- Receive Acceptance from Trinity's Principal
- Join the Trinity Tiger family!